• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Half track found in a town near Vegas.

68t

Well if i were you , see how much they want for it. Then let us know what the price is. We can let you know if it a good deal. Then buy it. I only got four halftracks and a lot of parts. WW2 mv is the only way to go.

G-Force

Oh WOW............is that where I parked it last night...........I hate having those blackouts.......and they seem to be getting more frequent........Did you happen to notice if I left my keys in the ignition............:?

L999here

...lol....

Youse' guy's are a riot....LOL. Cannot believe the original poster has not found out what the asking price is when he stopped and took the pics. He's just not going to let us know until he has sold his house and hocked his furniture to buy this outstanding piece of history. If he had posted an asking price...someone here...maybe even me...would have bought it already...!!!! I'd get my rig warmed up and on the road TONIGHT...if I could find out who has it and buy it on the spot. It would be a two-day trip each way and cost $$$ for diesel and wide-load permits thru about (10) states...but I'd do it in a minute for a find like this....!!! BUY IT NOW,GUY....!!!! ....question....is this an M2,M2A1,M3,M3A1....?

Last edited:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That track was posted on the G503 several years ago still sitting in the same spot. I don't think its going anywhere

Uglyranger

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey, Mik: Papa Bear got rid of the 1/2 track at the Hooch. It went back to it's original home..........by the way...tell that Sea Bee you live with "hello" for me. ****

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ugly...just so fellers don't think Mik is gay....that Seabee is a foxy young lady...that served....and is an outstanding troop.

Also...I'm glad the halftrack we had went to a good home and may been seen by the young soldiers so they can see how much the vehicles have changed!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks