• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard top

tankie88

Does anyone know if the top door seals that are attached to the hard top are replacable? Well not really the seal bit, the seal carrier.Mine are rusting away.I can't seem to make out from the TM's or various suppliers pics if they are.

tankie88

I found the seals ok.....but it's the metal strips that hold them to the cab roof i'm after.I could make them if my old one's were useable as a pattern.Must be somewhere where I can get new ones.

I used my own gaskets and they probably seal way better then the factory seals anyway. Then I silicone the entire outside to insure it was water tight

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about the seal between the rear of the cab and the hardtop? It looks like one continuous strip... Can't find it either!
When I redo my top I'm just going to use Topper tape (the stuff you use for pickup bed toppers) and just cut it to fit. It should be cheaper and work just as good if not better. Weather seal would probably work good too.