• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hardtop for M939, what did you have to pay?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered a M35 hardtop from Midwest, turns out it was for a 939 series. John asked me to try and put it on ebay (it didn't sell) so he just gave it to me instead of paying for shipping it back. So I got mine for the price of an ebay listing! I have since bought a ton of stuff from MM, so I juess in the end it was really expensive!

Iron Mule

I ordered a M35 hardtop from Midwest, turns out it was for a 939 series. John asked me to try and put it on ebay (it didn't sell) so he just gave it to me instead of paying for shipping it back. So I got mine for the price of an ebay listing! I have since bought a ton of stuff from MM, so I juess in the end it was really expensive!
What is Midwest? Sorry. I'm new at this.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Midwest Military, It was their only one. They specialize in WW2 trucks.

bigwhale

how do you take a soft top off and replace it with a hard top? Have a cargo and bought a tractor both 939 series. The cargo has a soft but want to swap it onto the tractor? Whats needed and is there a link to show how? Thanks .

dougnash

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a new in crate hardtop to sell?

I found a few online but they want almost $3,000

Was hoping to be closer to the 2013 prices :)