• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello from wisconsin

bkcamaro

Hello my name is Brandon I always had a love for Military equipment (tanks, ships, trucks, so on) I get a lot of it from my grandfather who owns 2 1941 G506s one parts one good one. The good one he used to use for plow snow and I used to ride with him. I thought I was the coolest kid in the world to be riding in one lol and for years I have been looking for one for a few years now
I finally got my two G506s couple of weeks ago the two I got there is one good one and the others a parts I plan on restoring the good one and turning the parts one in to a driver by replacing the drive train and axles with ones out of my 78 Chevy 4x4 looking forward to posting pics of my upcoming projects

RodUSMC1962

Welcome from Indiana! Years ago I spent some time in Wisc. Loved the old gas stations , bars. The old man would pump your gas, the wife would fix your hamburger, and shoot a game of pool with you. Kids could sit at the bar with their dad. Lot of good memories of those times, back in the 60`s. I suppose those places are all gone now. :beer: