• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello Steel Soldiers members!! a little message from b4thundr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4thundr

I'm still here and alive, new house, new job, moved to a new area, got married! all good! kinda lost interest with the 1031 as i don't work on the farm anymore where the one i worked with every day was the one i played with the most,,,my dad still has his truck and that's the one i will be using as a test mule. So I see guys are still wanting the Woodward generator controller I will still program controllers if you want me to just send a pm and Ill give you my phone # I cleaned out my in-box so I can get PM's. sorry for any trouble and delays just a whole lot of life happened all at once!!
I got a new job with Altec industries as a mobile service tech I mainly am keeping the spectrum trucks going with safety inspections and when ever they break down which is pretty often. Oh and I got a serious upgrade in the service truck area............20160714_092735.jpg

Skinny

Congrats on the new everything! My M1031 controller is still working awesome!

Wait...M1031 to a Ford truck?!?!?! Not an upgrade. What goes in the blue filler cap? Water :)

Misfire

Desperate for Woodward controller

I’m so glad your your back - ive been wanting to purchase the controllers you program since I learned of them - last piece of my 1031 puzzle — I do realize your efforts provide s/s members a solid service and quality product that is much needed for a lot of 1031 owners- and your price reveals your that love of the trucks - not profit- is your motivation— thank you!!
I’ve been admiring your rig since I joined s/s and am trying to emulate your set up for the most part - the only differences are necessary equipment that is needed for my work -I do storm relief for the telecom industry - I’m normally pulling generators to cell towers and connecting temporary power up until commercial power is back and available.
I’m positive you realize the 1031’s potential in that environment. I would love to purchase your controller at your earliest convenience- there is never power any where I go to work... so I’m hoping your solution is still an option. tell me what you need from me and I will provide it immediately. I won’t pester - I promise-I know your doing us a favor especially with the recent upgrades in your life - I’m certain time is a premium commodity for you.
I’ll finish up by congratulating you and your new bride- as well as recognizing your strength of resolve to make so many changes simultaneously and successfully-and no sir -I’m not patronizing or blowing smoke - Simply recognizing - like they say it ain’t bragging when it’s true - haha -
If you can help me I’d appreciate it - if the opportunity has passed - no worries - - I have other trucks - newer ,faster ,more comfortable - but I cannot say better- or more capable ——either way sir - your an asset to the S/S community and I’ve been inspired and learned a lot from your posts—sincerely -thank you

me and mine wish you and yours the best!
Yours truly -Chip Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.