• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with M817 Troop Seats and Cover

MilitaryRestoration

Alrighty guys... after measuring and taking a look at other troop seats, I've some to realize that there must be troop seats specifically made for the dump truck and aren't interchangeable with any other trucks... or am I wrong...? Does anyone have any vinyl covers for sale for the m817 and also where can I find the troop seats for it? Any help always appreciated! Thank You!!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I PMed you. I have NOS troop seats and most of a set of bows, but no cargo covers that I want to part with. You can buy them directly from the manufacturer (NOT GMA), but they want almost $500 for the cover alone. I tried to get GMA to make one for me, but to no avail. They turned me on to their competitor from which I bought the dump cargo cover. It was new, but it was pricey.