• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hill AFB pickup

shootiniron

Spent most of yesterday behind the wheel.Drove up to Clearfield UT to Hill AFB to pickup my first GL wins,M101A3 and a M105 A2.My wife drove her truck so we both pulled one home.The reason for this thread is to mention that Kyle was a great help in the pick up process and deserves the recognition as a "Remarkable GL Employee".Looking forward to the next pick up!

unclemikey

:ditto: The best recoveries I have ever made have been at Hill. Security is for real getting on base. But GL ithere is one of the good guys.[thumbzup]

shootiniron

I really did'nt have much time to take a look around when I was there but I saw on the "to be auctioned side" a few M35A3's and some A2's and several trailers of various types.On the "still gov. property" side I did notice several gun rings with legs on pallets,maybe they will make it to be auctioned.