• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV 4-Man Troop Seat / Bed Rails

IroncladGA

I am normally pretty handy at finding the NSNs, even if it turns out I cannot afford what I want. However, this one is eluding me. Anyone know of there is an official NSN for the troop seat kit that goes on the back of a 4 man hmmwv? I can find all kinds of stuff for troop seats on the 2 man, but nothing on the 4 man. Even better if someone knows a source for them.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not aware of any troop seat set up for a 4 man setup...they only make a troop seat setup for the 2 man setup that adds the bench seats, divider, top, doors and rear door close outs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks