• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV pintle mounts

smashcrashy

I just clusterflopped into a road legal M998 (part of the 1999 auction) and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get pintle mounts similar to those seen on GMV's. I have uploaded a couple picture below as to what I am looking for (note, not the swing arms but the pintle mounts themselves).

I see that gypsy rack has some but they say in their FAQ that they sell to military/gov/leo only. Thanks in advance.

$_57_11.jpg$_57_12.jpg

Last edited:

cbear

I believe that is the SA4 or SA10 swing arm. The mount isn't a standard pintle. The manufacturer is Military Systems Group. I have the adapter to mount the swing arm to a standard pintle receiver. I don't know where you'll find the part that mounts on the pillar. You'll also need the correct mount from milsysgroup for your desired "tool".

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is some rear door mounts on the popular auction site.
Mil systems won't sell to non police/military.

PhilMSG

I just saw your post and thought I would advise that Military Systems Group is selling to the public now, if there is a certain need you have for mounts on your HMMWV still. The policy just changed, and procedures are still aligned to our larger SOF/DOD customer base. We are working on online sales for some of our products as well.