• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How do you secure your Deuce ?

acesneights1

I'm not in love with the fact that anyone can just jump in and drive it away. Has anyone wired in an ignition key ?I was also thinking of just using a Caterpiller Ghost key switch on the Batts...Or I suppose this would work too...:D

Attachments

6x6guy

The locking door handles are for sale here on SS in the classified ads, under parts for sale. "Those military guys" are selling them. I bought two sets of them. They are great for keeping unwanted people and unsupervised kids from opening your doors and flipping all your switches.

FloridaAKM

My truck stays behind locked gates @ work & @ home. The chain lock is always on the wheel @ home to make sure. At some point, locking door handles & a battery locking switch will be installed when the weather cools down & I quit working the auctions so hard! Work has 24-7-365 security guards as it is a homeland security facility.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This guy determines if you should or should not be in his domain. Vehicles also are in "his" domain.
reese1.jpg

Motorcar

Replaced start button with marine grade keyed switch for local stops. Knife switch on battery terminal and padlock on battery box, long term parking.

kboy

I would just chain the clutch to the steering wheel, such that you can not depress the clutch and/or turn the steering wheel. I uses 2 padlock, one on the clutch pedal shaft & one end of the chain, and the other on the chain which we looped once or more time on the steering wheel.

-k

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks