• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How tall is the M923?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzyboi

Maybe this will get me banned but judging from some of the PM's I have received from real men stating similar frustrations with certain members, I am going to say it anyway. Grow up all you TOY SOLIDERS with your so called "bullying" of new members on this site! This is a info site for like minded MV enthusiast, not a place for "virtual tuff guys" to flex. Get a life! Guess what? You don't want to reply or see certain threads that you think are dumb then move on and let those senior members that want to be helpful contribute. You are dealing with Real Men here. In the military for example, as officers I know there are other ways to educate. Where I am from we did not have to be taught respect but sounds like some of you could use some camp time to figure it out. Enough said!:tank:

Last edited:

bizzyboi

Hey steelandcanvas, for the record what I said was guys like YOU with your random, angry and unhelpful replies directed toward "newbies" with 26 posts, need to get a life. Trust me I am over it sir.

Last edited:

Artisan

You know, I would bet that 35% of all posts on this list are
the old timers+ telling the noobs to rtfm. If it were a crime
to tell anyone to rtfm we would have a LOT less drival to read!

Just Sayin' is All...

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What it comes down to, and you won't like it, is this type of question is LAZY. Our microwave society has lost the ability to take a second and figure something out. You know how respect is received? Its earned. Through hard work, knowledge and leadership. Broke? Throw it away. No sense sitting down and seeing what makes it tick and fixing it...Don't know an answer? Raise your hand.....no sense taking a minute and looking it up. The guys on here have "been there, done that" more than you can imagine. They will be there in spades when there is a "real" problem. But a basic question, RTFM. And yes, public floggings are a very useful tool sometimes to help motivate people into their own critical thinking. There are 30 year veterans here, there are those that have never served. There are those who lost knuckles on these trucks keeping them and their brothers and sisters safe and out of harm's way. The answers for the tough questions are out there. If you are offended by getting busted on for asking such a basic question, what are you going to do when you get a truck? Come on, if you don't know how to use the manuals, and they are daunting, just ask. That is the type of info guys would love to share. The funny thing is, if you were looking to buy from GL, the dimensions are right in the offer page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.