• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to swap out GP controller card thingy on firewall?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: How to swap out GP controller card thingy on fir

CC, How's he going to see under your hood, you got the dang thing way too tall to look at easily! Are you going to lay it on it's side for demonstration purposes?

CCATLETT1984

Re: RE: Re: RE: How to swap out GP controller card thingy on

DaveP said:
doghead said:
CC, How's he going to see under your hood, you got the dang thing way too tall to look at easily! Are you going to lay it on it's side for demonstration purposes?
i could allways bring my M819 and we can hang the little bugger by the pintle :idea:
Ah, just hang AJM from it in a sling [thumbzup]

AJMBLAZER

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How to swap out GP controller card thing

I won't be there so it makes it a moot point guys.

Thanks for the offer though...I think... :?

CCATLETT1984

Awe come on, we dont bite. (well Lane might, if we forget to feed him) You should come and visit, its a great time, I manage to drive all the way up there, you should come over for a day. Its a nice small gathering, but you can grab some great stuff from vendors.

AJMBLAZER

Digging this back up.

Got the new fuse holder in place of the burnt fusible link. All seems okey dokey and stuff lights up as it should (except the radio :( ).
Tried the blue wire ground trick and it seems to give me an instantaneous drop. Doing this myself and having a hard time holding the ground wire and multimeter to the two bolts I'm using as grounds. Seen 18 fairly quickly and 13 once.

Safe to try starting it? Damn nervous now after my last whoops.

AJMBLAZER

Cool.

Now to start it and then figure out the radio.
(Wanna guess how hard it is to find a 50 amp fuse holder in Traverse City?) aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks