• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

how to tell if it is gov. owned

kc5mzd

If it doesn't have a title you will have problems. Sometimes they won't let you get a title even if you have a sf97 in someone else's name. It is suposed to vary by state but with a military vehicle all bets are off without a clear in state title.

sandcobra164

The National Guard is letting all of their's out finally. It's most likely no longer govn't owned, The Guard is the last to receive new trucks and they halted order's for replacement parts over a year ago. I'm in the Guard and speak firsthand. We've got LMTV's and the Deuce's are just an item to start up, PMCS and wait till they're gone. I can't even get a set of bows and a tarp off of one for my personal Deuce. All the MSgt allows is a monthly PMCS and after that, stay away. He must have gotten bought off by GL!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan Leschert

Before you get yourself all wound up, go talk to the Fire Dept. Find out if they actually own the truck, or is it on loan. If they own it, you are cool. If it is on loan, you will have to take your chances, by bidding on it on GL. Good luck. I hope that you get it!

Westech

CPL
The National Guard is letting all of their's out finally. It's most likely no longer govn't owned, The Guard is the last to receive new trucks and they halted order's for replacement parts over a year ago. I'm in the Guard and speak firsthand. We've got LMTV's and the Deuce's are just an item to start up, PMCS and wait till they're gone. I can't even get a set of bows and a tarp off of one for my personal Deuce. All the MSgt allows is a monthly PMCS and after that, stay away. He must have gotten bought off by GL!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you cant take parts off them... Its BII and if you don't turn in all what was sent with the truck or on your property list your company has to pay for it. Nothing new on that one.. even if it going to the big motor pool in the sky.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks