• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Texas!

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am sure this process could be speeded up if you didn't have to pay for the item until you received the title or SF97. Naturally I had to pay for my win immediately and then wait 3 months for the SF97 and that is without a EUC being involved.
It won't speed up the process at all, in the early days of selling them the hold up was somewhat in GP's hands. While I was the Ops Manager for GP e cleaned up the process on our side, TSC was always the considerable delay. They were understaffed and it took forever and they didn't take any pressure from us well. I met with them multiple times at Battle Creek and could not convince them to do anything about it. I advocated for a deposit at purchase and then full amount due upon EUC approval but upper management was not going to let that happen