• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from Tucson

Bokbfok

Howdy all,

I recently purchased a M1023 from govplanet and am still waiting on my EUC. Will hopefully be bringing it home soon. Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.
Here it is. Needs work, but hey what is one more project? There goes the kid college fund!

Hmmwv (2).jpg

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Howdy all,

I recently purchased a M1023 from govplanet and am still waiting on my EUC. Will hopefully be bringing it home soon. Looking forward to learning a lot from you all.
Here it is. Needs work, but hey what is one more project? There goes the kid college fund!

View attachment 923350
Welcome to the Outfit!

Good looking truck too... Be sure to download the TM's (Technical Manuals) for your new beast. There are parts books, troubleshooting guides and the "Dash 10" operators manual. Be sure to read that one. It will keep you from frying your glowplugs if you follow the instructions in that little book...