• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HUMVEE, CUCV surplus in Sanford Florida

signalcorps

Found a scrap yard that sells new and used HUMVEE and CUCV stuff. He has a whole stack of 24V starters for 6.5 motors. Completely rebuilt for $100 each. He had new HUMVEE seat frames for $50, new shocks, soft doors, bullet-proof windshield. Lots of other misc military stuff. His Company is ARI Electronics at 1500 Dolgner Place, Sanford, Fl 32771. His phone is 407-322-3400. website is arielectronics.com I bought a bunch of brackets and misc military parts all at great prices.

Last edited:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never heard of them. It's nice to know that there's a source for MV parts in our area. :)

signalcorps

I saw the HUMVEE seats on ebay and the seller was in Sanford so I went to look at them. You can walk all over this scrap yard and they don't follow you or hound you. I was there over an hour and bought a bunch of military surplus. A very cool place to hunt for treasures.