• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i need more steering angle of my m1008's dana60

als804

hello guys
i really love my truck, most of time i drive this truck but am struggling when u-turn on the road.
because my m1008 have serious large turning radius. ( due to 37 tire? )
my 1008 steering can steer till dana 60 knuckle's stop bolt can touch the axle. ( from lock to lock ) but still small turning radius.
i wanna my lock to lock steering angle to be impreoved.
so i tried to remove the bolt of steering angle to get more steering angle. if i did this , due to dana 60 u joint's low flexibility , it's impossible to get more angle. ( of course i removed drag link to check the maximum angle )
is there anything i can do more?

i considered things to get more angle
1. trimming u joint yoke ( i saw some thread this way can get 50 maximum angle, how? )
2. replacing of u joint with cv joint. ( i heard cv joint have more flexibiltiy but seriously expensive )

is there more easy way? ex) replace axle with more angle steering, recommend axle! super dana 60?

thanks,