• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i seek some knowledge and advice from you cucv guys

XanRa

ok i found a cucv in my area(its a m1008 or m1028) though itsnot camo:oops: its pretty cheap and it has a different transmission(Bulldog four speed) but the issue is it has a banks turbo in in it but the its bad because its not hooked up because it needs plumbed or something so it dosnt run:roll:- what do you guys think is it worth it? its $2000

edit- i also thought id add its lifted a bit and has bigger tires
edit2- also hes willing to take less for it, so is price good or may be offer him less??

Last edited:

91W350

I think a set of M1028 axles will bring most of your money back. They are getting easier to buy, but for a while a set of axles out of one of these was bringing around 1500 dollars. You would not have to sell much more than that to get your money back....

not to mention that you can also sell the turbo set-up and the tranny. im sure that 4 spd cant be cheap... in fact, i may be interested in the turbo setup... PM me if you get it and are interested in selling that. im also in ohio...

jimmy-90

Hello XanRa I was wondering about the Bulldog 4spd trans. Im not familiar with that trans. Is it a manual or auto and is it a 4spd granny or is it an overdrive? Also is the Banks turbo bad or is it just not hooked up to the motor? A Banks turbo with good bearings costs about as much as that asking price alone. This sounds like a very interesting vehicle to me.

XanRa

yeah thats what i thought... the transmissions standard i think itd be a great deal its just a matter of getting it... bad time for money...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks