• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ice Cream Car Show

sak00

My daughter works at an ice cream parlor in Spring Hill, Florida. Tuesday nights they have a car show. She has been trying to get me to take the deuce for a couple of weeks. Finally, I had time to go and I took the deuce. Unfortunately it rained and was wet. BUT, the turn out was the most people they had seen yet.
Talk about a hit………people went nuts. I couldn’t talk fast enough to answer all the questions asked.

Is this yours?
Are you in the military?
Can you own one of these?
Is it diesel?
What’s its top speed?
What do you use it for?

Those were the top questions that I can remember. Then I got stories. Loads of stories. Military stories, Movie stories, stories that I still haven’t got the point. People would hollar at other people, “Hey, come look at this Military Truck.”

Of course, the big kick was as they would walk around behind the truck, people would jump back as they saw “my troops” seated in the back. “Hey, check this out.”

Pictures didn’t work so well after dark, so here is what I got. The dark one was when I had the lightbar on and going. A good time was had by all. I think I’ll go again next week just to finish answering questions I didn’t get to last week. Might even tow the Scrambler this time. That ought to send them into never neverland.

Attachments

oilcan

He he. You need to tie some strings to those "troops" and have a little fun with the crowd.