• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FL Insurance policies

charlesmann

I am sorry but I did not go thru an actual agent like I had to do with State Farm. I just called the direct number for Progressive Commercial and whoever answered got me what I needed. 1-877-656-7707
What did they tell you?
I didn't get too crazy trying to explain the truck to them and they did not ask too many questions. I gave them the load capacity and the titled vehicle weight I believe. Also the longest one way trip I planned to take it on they asked me for. Mine is titled as a JEEP stake body here in NY. That's how it was registered by the PO in this state.
What are you currently paying with progressive commercial? I was paying $50ish a month for my 936a2 and then last yr, progressive sent me a letter saying at my nxt renewal, bc the state of tx increased some kind nazi price increase on the insurance companies, my monthly premium would double.
I went to state farm bc they claimed they could do full coverage for $70 a month. Come to find out, that was wrong, but charged me 70 for liabilty. I did get a refund after confronting the agent and canceling my policy. Looking for another provider now so i can start “training” my wife on the truck.

Adrok

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am sorry but I did not go thru an actual agent like I had to do with State Farm. I just called the direct number for Progressive Commercial and whoever answered got me what I needed. 1-877-656-7707
What did they tell you?
I didn't get too crazy trying to explain the truck to them and they did not ask too many questions. I gave them the load capacity and the titled vehicle weight I believe. Also the longest one way trip I planned to take it on they asked me for. Mine is titled as a JEEP stake body here in NY. That's how it was registered by the PO in this state.

When my Deuce was on the road, I went through Progressive. I registered as farm vehicle, NOT historic. I had to get DOT numbers though. I did not feel insurance was too bad ( $1000/ yr increase with $225K LL ). But I was limited to a distance (25 miles) from site, and a few other rules. Don't know if i could run it in a parade. lol

But I'm in a very agricultural area by a major city. So it is not a big deal.

Travlr

When my Deuce was on the road, I went through Progressive. I registered as farm vehicle, NOT historic. I had to get DOT numbers though. I did not feel insurance was too bad ( $1000/ yr increase with $225K LL ). But I was limited to a distance (25 miles) from site, and a few other rules. Don't know if i could run it in a parade. lol

But I'm in a very agricultural area by a major city. So it is not a big deal.
A 25 mile limit on distance from my home would kill that deal...