• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

insurance- who do you have and how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepthrills

I just got a quote from Gulfway for $625 per year! :freaked: Thats for full coverage (comp/collision) with the vehicle valued @ $10,000.00. I have a spotless driving record and am over 30...I dont get it...I thought they were the cheapest??

n3uka

I just got a quote from gulfway of $386 for 300,000 liabilitiy, minimum uninsured motorist, $8000 value, $250 deductible.

Had no idea what to put for value but 8 sounded reasonable.

Ask them to play around with different values for you.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bummer! What's the deal in MA. I know the Bostonians drive like mad men but what else is the problem?

cten

High rate of fraud and claims.

Looks like I'm going to have a problem getting insurance when the vehicle turns 25 January next year.

Looks like she will go up for sale before I even get a chance to enjoy it at this rate.

Real shame as she is very good shape, but I'm sure someone that can use her as a daily truck for their business would love to have her.

The liability just is not there as I have no plans to drive it daily or even weekly, but twice a month.

I would have had less problems with an armored car that had four wheels and a gun turret.

Only in America!

Regards,

Desert Rat

cten,
I noticed you said you're near Central New Hampster (well, that's the way it sounds to me when I hear a Maineiac say it). Do you own anything in NH? Can you get a P.O. Box in NH? Just ideas......

Status
Not open for further replies.