• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Integrated Reverse light options.

thoner7

Does anyone know who makes the tail lights with an integrated reverse light? And how it’s wired/switched on?

I’m looking for those, or some kind of 1.25” round light that will fit in the hole where the antenna mount normally is.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is (or was) a guy on eBay who was selling the back up light kits from the soft top ambulance version. I also know you can get the lights from Mac Motors, although I am unsure about the rest of the stuff.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, these lights do not fit in the holes you are referring to. They mount to the bottom of the body or below the bumper.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks