• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Plastic Modelers Society 2015

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about these -

The built models are not mine, I nicked them off the net a while back.

One problem I see with the kit is the moulded in weld seam on the nose sides (indicated by arrow in pic 3), that shouldn't be there, it is all one plate with a bend.

Cheers

Attachments

baseballump

Rory
I opened the box when I got them looked at itand said that it was going to take way to much time to do it right. If I can't do it right I will not do it. Some day when I am not doing basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball. I might try to do it.
Take Care Louie

Another Ahab

Man of Many Talents

Rory
I opened the box when I got them looked at itand said that it was going to take way to much time to do it right. If I can't do it right I will not do it. Some day when I am not doing basketball, baseball, softball and volleyball. I might try to do it.
Take Care Louie
Whoa! How do you do that!?

Multiple.jpg

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Louie, I understand! I thought "When I retire, I'll have so much time to do stuff, I'll get all my projects done!". Now, I wonder how I ever had time to work. :)

My kits are waiting patiently for me to get through my ever-changing stack of round tuits, one of which is to get a designated model-building space set up.

Cheers

baseballump

Rory
My dad always told me after he retired, It will seem you don't have time for what you want to do. And I in return who say you have an extra 8 hours. He said wait and see. Well, I did and now I know what he means If I don't get the job done today there is always tomorrow. But tomorrow is always tomorrow.