• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Introduction.

c hawk19

Just thought I would introduce myself. Just bought myself a m1028 last week. I have been reading on here awhile and I have to say this site is a wealth of information. I am by no means a mechanic but I am mechanically inclined and this truck is/ will be my daily driver. The previous owner put the lift and 37" tires on it and also converted it to a 12v electrical system.
Just home.jpgjust home 2.jpgjust home 3.jpg
:D

c hawk19

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I can tell its going to be addictive I have quite a lot of plans for this truck in the long run as it will be little toy.

forest522

Welcome! Great looking truck. I keep telling myself this is a project and enjoy working on it and driving it. I hope to have mine as a daily driver and family fun rig as soon as possible. Enjoy and buy some printer ink - those tech manuals are huge!!!