• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's been a Year with the Overcompensator AKA Brutus.

massdld

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the former owners of the IFA w50 known by Jeff as the "Brutus" and what I refer to as the "Overcompensatin'" . It has lived a nice relaxing life here in Massachusetts with frequent trips to the barber shop with the boys and to the local small market for milk runs. Every time I go, I get the "is that thing Russian?" or "What the heck is it?" It's alot of fun. We were even in a parade this summer. With the top speed about walking speed, the truck got VERY hot. I was relieved that they put me behind the military tow truck in case I broke down. My kids had a blast waving to people out the back.

I have cleaned up the interior a bit. Jeff has been gracious enough to donate a webpage to my IFA so you can see some pictures of the progress. Will post more pics this spring when it warms up to work on it. Enjoy.:grin:

http://ifaw50.com/ifa_w50_000001.htm

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, that brings back some memories. Not been around that truck since probably 2001.

scooter01922

Neat truck :) Looks like we got another guy in MA, the list is getting pretty long, we should all get our trucks together sometime.