• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jefferson City Recovery

hoopsoft

Man there are alot of nice trucks at that site, bunches of 818.

I'm pretty happy with my truck pretty good paint, electric wipers and the cleanest motor I've ever seen.

Runs awesome, but has low oil pressure. Started right up, but my last thing to buy from there, 480 miles is just outside my fun zone on driving a MV.

Attachments

Sephirothq

Check your oil pressure with a mechanical gauge before you think it might be bad
if that doesn't help change the oil
if that doesn't help pull the oil pressure regulator off and clean. the oil pressure regulator is located on the passenger side on the block behind the turbo. there are 4 bolts. they have 9/16 heads.
otherwise if that doesn't help you might have a bad oil pump or bad engine bearings

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Hoop,

Good looking truck. Congrats on the recovery.

Sometimes the sending units and the guages get mismatched. there are 60 and 120 psi units. Might be the problem.

DieselBob

Really nice to meet you and glad to here all went well on the trip back. The wife and myself where wondering how your trip went. Guess the tire held on for you. They brought in 4 more tractors and unloaded while I was loading my deuce. They have a nice high and low dock there so they didn't use a forklift. Wish it wasn't so far. They have some nice looking equipment that might hit the block.

hoopsoft

yeah I would have lost that bet that it would have held together, not a smart move, but it made it. I only had 1 trucker slow back down to tell me it was flat. (Front outer dual)