• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got EUC approved

3000gt

OK I got a letier in mail TODAY (4/11/6) and was approved. I bought hummer back on 2/3/6. I never got email saying I was approved so I checked iron planet and euc was approved on 4/5/6. I got to reading their policy and they say they will charge you storage fee 9 days after purchase then relocation fee. How does this work ? Do I get charged from initial purchase each day after? Thanks

namgreb1

Just call them. When I purchased mine they weren't to concerned with the timeframe after the euc. The location however would only let me pick it up in about a 4 hour timeframe on a specific day as it was on an offsite storage site.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Storage "timer" starts the Day your EUC is listed as approved, or the day after.

You need to call customer service and setup a pickup time. There are allowances that can be made, such as your site is only open every other week, you should not receive a fee if you missed the one day in that two week window.

If you have a real concern/issue, post or contact JWade here on the boards.

tage

I tried to call. On hold for 2 hours then gave up. Wouldn't be able to sleep tonight without knowing info thanks guys
That's your only way to schedule the pick up... Get the lot rep's number from the general hotline so you don't get fed old hours, BS, and keep messing around with the actual hotline... took two weeks to schedule the pick up for mine... 4 hour window once a week, which turned into a 4 hour window every two weeks... I'm not sure if their infrastructure has improved, when I deal with them it's always a different answer...

Good luck on your recovery.