• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kingston,NC to Chicago,Il

PETE BALLARD

Looking to hook up to move approx 10 lbs 1 box approx 1+1/2 ft square x 7 ft long from Kingston,NC to Chicagoland area sometime in the next couple weeks - please PM me with any options.
Happy Holidays! Thanks!
Pete

PETE BALLARD

There are a couple other options other than chicago as a destination, the company i work for has a couple other possible points to connect thru from, croyton, pa, -chattanooga,tn or -knoxville,tn FROM THE ORGIN OF KINGSTON,NC

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The part if NC is the problem for me. I am located in South Central NC and I believe he is a few hours west. What about Andy coming up from Greenville to get his truck?

ranchhopper

I have a cargo bed at Brandons in Morganton NC I may have to go out there to retrieve it if I cant find anyone heading towards IL to give it a lift.

Last edited:

PETE BALLARD

Bump- still looking for assistance - if anyone could help getting the box to anyone of the following points-

Kingston to Croyton,Pa

Kingston to Knoxville,Tn

Kingston to Chattanooga,Tn
Kingston to Dayton,Oh
Any help will be appreciated.

Happy New Year - pete