• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kirkland Class Cars?

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone going to the Kirkland Classic Car show this weekend, or have been?

Thinking about taking the 5 ton, but wanted to see if anyone had any experience to share.

JH1

I happened to talk to the head of the Downtown Kirkland Business Association yesterday and asked if they knew how many people attended the Kirkland 4th of July parade, and the answer was, and get this, 40,000! I knew it had to be in the thousands, but sheesh! I think the car show is put on by the same folks, or similar. I'd bet money it'll be a good venue. I can't get there, but I'd like to.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't make it this year, but I will keep it in mind for next year (need a little more notice the calendar is full).

Maybe a group of us could go and get our own little section.

Just a thought.

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went pretty well. Lots of good appreciation and feedback. Only one raving nutcase, which is pretty good for the Seattle area.

They were a bit unhappy I didn't pre-register and tell them something that size was coming. So oops, my fault. Took some work to get it parked, and wound up a bit out of the way. So next year warning them would be a good idea. Pretty good sized crowds.

Best part was my reluctant to be there 13 year old figured out he could kill time and talk to other kids who were interested. So he's into it now.