• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

kitchen trailer

m35a2kevin

hey guys
anyone out there have pictures they could share?
i was curious what one looked like inside,how they setup,what kind of burners they use?
thanks
kevin

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put a couple of pictures in the thread titled "MKT-85 from Ft. Pickett". I have four MBU burners (and another at Ft. Sill to be picked up). Of course, I just got back from a trip to Eglin AFB, where I picked up five M-59 Field Range Outfits which appear to be complete (including the M-2 burners). There are about five or six members here on the site that have indicated they have one. What other pictures/views are you looking for?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reitenger,
I've got about $300 or a tad more in each one, including the trip I just got back from. Your S&H would probably be about the same from Columbia, SC to Denver, CO. It's about 3 X 3 X 4 foot high, and weighs 275 pounds per the packing list, but each one has all the tools, pots, etc and an M-2 burner, The big roasting pan with the accessories and the burner really bring the weight up (but the box it's in is not light either). I still have not figured my total cost yet, but will be selling at least two of them, maybe three.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks