• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lansing 12/15

cruz

did you see the prices today, the wrecker went for like 16500, cucvs for 2500 to 3000, I was partially the culprit, but I got outbid on just about everything, except one 818, now to explain to the wife why I needed a semi

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the 818. I to though the CUCV prices were a little, no wait, really high! They didn't, except for one, look that good either. Is 16,500 a lot for a wrecker?

cruz

I better show some pics before I get the "this thread is worthless without pics"

I have seen wreckers sell for around 10k, so it seems a little high, didn't look "great" to me

also, if anyone has an extra 11.00x20 tire laying around and would like to sell it let me know, as the spare is gone.

Attachments

Last edited:

OD_Coyote

did you see the prices today, the wrecker went for like 16500, cucvs for 2500 to 3000, I was partially the culprit, but I got outbid on just about everything, except one 818, now to explain to the wife why I needed a semi
May I ask the whe M818s were going for?

TedG

cruz,

that is a nice 818! I might have a spare tire on rimif your interested.

who ever bought the wrecker...I hope they know that the speedo said 73xxx miles not 7xxx!

Armada

who ever bought the wrecker...I hope they know that the speedo said 73xxx miles not 7xxx!
But the deuce that said 108,298 mi only had 10,829 and 8 tenths on it. :) I think 8500 bought them all because of the 2600 hp engines that were in them... lol.
The gl guy is a real doorknob at that base.

cruz

I'm going to drive my deuce over there and pull the deuce back with the 818, that way if there happens to be a problem I can switch it around, to make it home, albeit slowly:-D

ojsdna744

I was thinking of grabbing another CUCV and a trailer myself, but settled for a new trailer only. The CUCVs went for more than I wanted to spend. The new trailer should be good though, surge brakes! :-D

Pappa-G

There was a crew of 3 in a yellow van inspecting the trucks on the 11th. They went from truck to truck jump starting each one as they went. Sombody with alot of doe-ray-me! I wouldn't have paid that much for those trucks.

coeder

I think the truck above went for $4000 plus fees. A bit steep for me but a nice 818. Good luck CRUZ:-D

TedG

The people in the van only bought one truck since the prices went too high. They aslo went through almost all the trucks since there was no preview for the next LAN auction...

All I can say is that there were a few lemons in the bunch...I think Paul said it correctly...