• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leaking steering gear box M923.

Stryker100

It was fine last November and then I parked it for the Montana winter. Been fighting batteries all spring and just ordered some new ones and when I was out there I seen fluid on the ground. It covered the leaf spring and axle. So, I take it that it drained almost all the fluid out. No fluid on top half of box or above. What could of blown out in -20 deg setting? I seen new boxes are a grand. When it stops snowing, I will go clean it off and add some fluid and get a better look.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Its what I was thinking. Is there kits available, Or is it a try and match them up to something?
@Swamp Donkey has rebuilt one I believe. It's just a Ross box. There are kits out there but may be few and far between.

@fuzzytoaster may have one as well

You may also check with I think it's northwest equipment in great falls. When I lived in Montana they had some stuff

Stryker100