• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Like new 931a2

Csm Davis

There were 46 trucks at RSMS Camp Shelby that got a complete rebuild and never issued out. 24 were sold 2/27/14 and I got one, I have wanted one for two years as I got to watch how they were built. Here's a picture of the one I got.uploadfromtaptalk1393710354082.jpg

mikey

I won an M931A2 out of DE. It was overhauled on August 28, 2012 at Red River Army Depot. It still had the overhaul papers on the floor. It had 2 full tanks of fuel, CTIS works flawlessly, SEVEN brand new tires, with the nipples, new paint, including overspray on the treads and not a scratch on the 5th wheel or frame ramps. I'm guessing I won it right from the overhaul. Either way, even if it had a few miles, it is one **** of a nice truck. You can see the stickers on the tires in the pictures:

http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=7072603

Congrats on yours!