• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loadout/Disassemble Assistance Kansas City

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I need someone to help remove the masts from these 2 container handlers located in Kansas city.

Have 6 pins holding them on. 2 on the tilts and 4 on the base. Then the lines and a few light wires.

Heavy wrecker will be on site to help with lifting the masts and taking it off.

You only need to get the pins out either my knocking them out or torching them. I don't care which. Cap the hydraulic lines off and get em on the ground.

Best method is to knock the tilt pins out and then lay it down on its face and get at the lower pins.

Anyone interested in making a good chunk of change on this job ($3500) or know any companies that do? Taylor machine works mechanics are too far away to do the job.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks