• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Local source for packard connectors

162tcat

Has anyone found an auto parts store or other local source for the packard connectors? If not, are there any affordable places to buy them in bulk online?

Thanks

162tcat

Sure did and found all of the usual places. If you read above, I asked about possible local sources such as auto parts stores (napa, car quest, etc) or BULK online, not military dealer gold plated pricing.

I do search before posting but I guess I will start every post with "I already searched"

5tonman1971

Erik's military is the cheapest place I found and they ship very quickly and they are high quality I just ordered a bunch of prestolite wire in many sizes and Packard connectors from them

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Erik's military is the cheapest place I found and they ship very quickly and they are high quality I just ordered a bunch of prestolite wire in many sizes and Packard connectors from them
Ditto^^...I also had Erik get me a 100 count bag each of just the male and female metal connector with out the shells. He special ordered them for me from his supplier. The rubber /plastic parts are reusable so that is why I got them.

I have met with him personally a couple of times and he's good dude. A great guy to do business with. Give him a call when you have special parts needs and he'll help you out.