• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking @ a M715

rudedog

You can switch your shoes over to a 60 s era dodge brake shoes. You have to remove the triangle wedge at the top and buy a spring kit and wheel cyl for same but then you can buy a lot cheaper shoes and wheel cyl. The wheel cyl holes must be elongated but it works mine have been this way for 10 years and there fine. As far as the gears a little lift bigger tires and od trans and your good for 60mph. If motor mod is something you want to do a gas will turn up and be a lot more fun to play with but the diesel has the grunt. I chose the bb chevy so I have a little of both worlds. My 1st truck I ever owned was a m715 and have it still today and have modified it and two others that Ihave owned. If you got question just ask. My most recent mods can be seen on here in m715a2 in the m715 forum

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks