• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a Dana 60

Refalgren

Does anyone near-ish to Ft. Benning have a Dana 60 front axle for an '87 M1008 that is in good condition and not bent in any way. I can pay cash.

The one on my truck is bent just a hair too much and the shop I took it to will not do anything with it because of the bend. (Columbus Spring[s?])

gun512

Here is one listed on TN offroad. Dana 60 out of a CUCV located in Knoxville. There are quite a few on TN Offroad but 60's are always expensive. The contact info is located below. He is asking $1100 for it. 4.56 with a powerlock complete from hub to hub.

Justin Ray
justinray@knoxauto.com
Knox Auto Parts, 8721 Oak Ridge Hwy, Knoxville TN 37931
888-242-8733 Toll Free Ext. 104

pevrs114

If you look in Craigslist for VA, I believe it shows up in the Lynchburg and Roanoke searches, there's a pair of CUCV axles for sale in Staunton. I don't remember the price though. (found the phone number 540-487-6262)

Since you've already got the truck, why not just find a non-bent axle housing in a wrecking yard somewhere and transfer over your stuff? Plenty of 1 ton chevy's in the yards. May take a bit more time, but it can't be as expensive as buying another D60. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to replace the seals, install a locker if you want, etc!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks