• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M1009 Blazer or civilian K5

AJMBLAZER

Just throwing this out there but I have started looking for a M1009 Blazer CUCV or a diesel civilian K5 Blazer or Jimmy. I've got a post in the classifieds but I know not all members visit there very often.

Not looking for anything purty or pristine. This will be a Daily Driver and I care more about reliability and soundness of the body than purtiness. That said I don't want floorboard holes, rusted out rockers, missing bed edges, ragged tailgates, doors that don't close, etc etc etc.
Also not looking for a monster truck. 2-4" of lift and 33's is okay but 6" and 35's wouldn't fit in the garage so that's out.

I'm basically looking for something solid, sound, reliable, and safe for me to show up at the airport, buy, and drive back to Northern Michigan.

AllenEM

Streetbikedepot has one for sale. looks to be a good one. he sent me picture a little bit ago, i brought a different one but wish I had brought his. I had to put a engine in mine and I'm still looking for a back window for mine.

AJMBLAZER

Price depends on condition really. I'm seeing them in sound but needs work shape for 2-3k and prettier for 3-4ish. All depends on the truck, how far, my budget, etc.

streetbikedepot...does he have an ad anywhere?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks