• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for someone to ship a passenger van

HDN

I just bought a GMC Savana 3500 extended frame passenger van. It's located at a yard in Delta, OH and has the following dimensions:

Transport Dimensions: 238" L x 96" W x 80" H
Shipping Weight: 7000 lbs

It needs to be transported to a residential address about a half-hour south of Rochester, NY.

The van may need a jump-start for loading. A loading ramp and dock are also available (and so is a forklift, but I don't want the van loaded with a forklift!). It will run and drive once started. It needs to be out of the auction yard by May 3rd.

Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

HDN

I ended up shipping my van via @unitedstatesoffreight ! Nick arranged a pickup for my van on a back-haul to my area of NY state at a fair price. An owner-operator handled the shipment and unloaded it in my driveway - even helped me swap the van's dead battery for a new one I bought that morning.

I originally picked these guys because they got good reviews from other members here for moving stuff as big as a LMTV and an Alvis Stalwart. They didn't disappoint with moving my van! I would ship with them again. Thanks again Nick!