• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for the silinoid for the air horns on the deuce?

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has an extra uint for the horns and dont mind parting out..... fried mine last night while on a local trip...

Thanks

jon

acetomatoco

RE: looking for the silinoid for the air horns on the deuce

I personally like the original electric horn... beep beep.. In a pinch just get a manual valve off a old civvy truck and run a string out to it from the dash...

FormerNewMVGuy

I have one , but really dont know what it is worth money wise, I bought a new horn settup because the one trumpet was missing from my origanal. the solenoid works just fine! I am in stockton NJ so i dont think it would be much for shipping.
PM me

acetomatoco

If you don't like string, you can use sash chain... honest...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks