• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to buy firewall insulation kit

jwaller

I have an original full cab kit but I doubt you will find another. M35 tom is selling the pattern to make your own. or find the M35A3 parts kit and use that.

most guys say it rots the cab by trapping moisture and I'm inclined to agree.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
i used the insulation mat material made for use under mil air mattresses. comes in black or green. with my templates you can get a very good fit. (i originally had an old artic kit fot the m-35, but i refined it a bunch)

tom

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i used the insulation mat material made for use under mil air mattresses. comes in black or green. with my templates you can get a very good fit. (i originally had an old artic kit fot the m-35, but i refined it a bunch)

tom
Tom,

I can not find info on the stuff you sell on your web site. Can you send me pics, etc. on the power steering, air locker and cab insulation template? I have a M36A2.

Thanks,
Orren