• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-416 Value

skytroop232

I am in the process of buying an M-37 and as part of the deal a 416 is included.
The trailer is 100% military except the rear panel has been cut out. Very cleanly I may add. It has a wood panel in place of the rear panel and acts as a tailgate.

What might this go for on the market?

Thanks

Tlauden

Just the trailer or the whole bundle? A little more info would help too. Can you drive it home or did you have dig it out cause it sat somewhere for so long? ;)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Full scrap and a case or bottle of your choice. I can have it picked up post haste.:beer:
You've gotta figure in the recovery costs too (I've been watching pawn stars-I figure I'm educated now). The bottle or case might be pushing it.:beer:

skytroop232

I am touched by all your generosity..... Kip, you call yourself my friend??? lol
I am going to get the trailer in 2 weeks, hope it is as nice as I think it is. I will keep you all updated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks