• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 lower radiator hose

mbavers

If anyone has replaced this on a 1984 m1008 please let me know the part number. NAPA ordered one for me for a K30 and it's the wrong one. They said it should fit a 1982 thru 1986, but it's wrong. I look at all the usual suspects on line and some look close, some not, no measurements given. Great truck for plowing, but this is the last time I buy a non-standard vehicle!

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone has replaced this on a 1984 m1008 please let me know the part number. NAPA ordered one for me for a K30 and it's the wrong one. They said it should fit a 1982 thru 1986, but it's wrong. I look at all the usual suspects on line and some look close, some not, no measurements given. Great truck for plowing, but this is the last time I buy a non-standard vehicle!
It is a standard chevy pickup...problem is you gotta tell them it is a J code engine not the C code. It is still a stock GM engine but without the emissions. NON egr. I think the Dayco number is D71145.