• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 really hard to put into Drive...

linx310

Last weekend I took the M1009 to work and when I shifted from reverse to drive it took a bit of force to get it to shift into drive. Well I took the M1009 out again today and when I tried to shift it from park into drive it did the same thing. Once I manage to get it into drive it shifts from any point just fine. Any ideas?

ranchhopper

Check the cup that is on the frame rail where the rod from the trans shift selector goes into there is a long spring on this rod make sure the plastic bushing is still intact in that cup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks