• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Rear Reflective ?

10thMtn

Hello Men, I have looked at all the usual places, but I am in search of the rear reflective squares that go on the back of a CUCV. Red and Yellow as I remember. I am getting ready to touch up the old girl with some fresh paint getting ready to go to the East Coast Rally in Aberdeen. I would like to find these reflective squares, but have no nomenclature etc.. Help ?

VIDEOS : 1984 CUCV M1009 Updates - YouTube

1984 CUCV M1009 - YouTube

Thank you in advance for your help , and thank you to those who keep this INFORMATION POOL up and running ...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try a search for "delineation". That should pull up a few threads that might help.

I think I recall seeing Tim Clark selling them at a show last year.

Firejareen

Before I lost his number, he was asking something like $35 for magnetic and $20 for stick-on with $10 for shipping. I am not sure what he is asking now or even if he has any more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks