• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 stalling - new CUVC

ms1223

My 1984 "new M1009" from Alfa Heaven is stalling out and after a few miles will restart and run. My wife has been driving the truck and that is all I can report. At least she is driving it. I'm thinking it's a fuel filter problem, that's the only thing that has not been changed.
I'm looking for suggestion on a fix. I've been working M-F out of town, I'm just happy she is driving our "new" truck. Is there a P/N for a filter? Epay for a few? Is there a SS recomended supplier? I would assume that the filter is the starting point. I am well aware of the Ass-ume. All the fuel problems I searched in the Fourm make me think doom and gloom,

tbearatkin

Fuel filter should have been the first thing changed. AutoZone carries the filter. Follow instructions about bleeding it after putting the new one on. Disconnect pink wire on IP. My filter assembly already had a tube coming off of it stick in a container to bleed the air out of it.