• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 sttarting problems

chester247

need help
i have 1985 m1009 -turns over but wont start

wait light stays on for a long time -i do not hear the glow plug relay clicking
how do i check the relay ?
what should the voltage be at the rela ?
or can it be the controler ?

thanks

devilman96

need help
i have 1985 m1009 -turns over but wont start

wait light stays on for a long time -i do not hear the glow plug relay clicking
how do i check the relay ?
what should the voltage be at the rela ?
or can it be the controler ?

thanks

Did you try searching to find your answer or are you just being lazy and reposting a question that has come up 2 times a week, every week, for the past 4 years?

A search for the term "truck will not start" in the CUCV forum yielded the following results with the answer your looking for on the first, second, third, forth, fifth, sixth, seventh... (I gave up looking) pages... http://www.steelsoldiers.com/search.php?searchid=47153

Again... I'm not trying to be rude but some of us see this question EVERY DAY posted over and over and over!!! Were here to help, were here to learn but please make an effort to use the vast amount of knowledge already here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Mike, give him a little credit. He seems to know what key he needs!:p

Search Nazi! LOL

BobM

you guys seem to be all comics ?

maybe you should sell your mv and go on stage
I apologize. I just assumed that you searched the forum and found your answer. Go to the CUCV forum and search that specific forum and you will see MANY threads that will give you better info than I can.
But a simple test to see if your glowplugs are getting juice is to use a test light and ground the clamp and thentouch the probe to the spade of one of the GPs as someone turns on the key. If the light comes on, you are getting electricity. If not, see the threads on the CUCV forum.
And yes, some of us are comediens. No harm was intended. Let us know how you make out.

Mike_Pop

chester247:

Don't be discouraged by some of the arrogance on this site. Many people want to help. Give me a call and I will come over and see what I can do to help you with your CUCV. I've got time this week and will be in Florence all next week. 732-245-8317

Mike Pop

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks