• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 manuals

caladin

I use to be able to find the manuals on this site but seems I have gone brain dead? Is there a Manual for the M101A1, A2, and A3?

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know where the manuals are on the site but if you google TM 9-2330-202-14&P you'll find it. If you can't get it shoot me a PM.

Barrman

The manuals for all the vehicles pretty much cover the items in use at the time of publication and go back to at least one previous version if there was such a thing. With the trailers, if you have one that covers the brakes in either an A2 or A3, you pretty much have everything you need to know.

1965 was the cut off for Gasser M35 service compared to multifuel service in the manuals. Other than that and whatever year the Gasser 5 tons last got mentioned. I don't know of much for any vehicle that won't be covered by getting the newest version of the manuals.

caladin

Its says I have to submit.. once I win.. then I have 10 days to pickup. I assume all will be good by then>?

xiongy

Its says I have to submit.. once I win.. then I have 10 days to pickup. I assume all will be good by then>?
Here's my experience: I won an M101 2 weeks ago, and just got an email saying that I have until tomorrow to re-submit my EUC with changes or face losing the item and paying a 25% fee.

Realistically, I expect to wait around 2 months before I can pick up my trailer.
2cents

Chief_919

It says I have within 10 days of the date of Invoice to remove my purchase?
www.govliquidation.com

Well this is a bit frusturating! :???:

You don't get a paid in full invoice until the EUC clears.

Government Liquidation will have your money, you will have paid in full, but they won't mark your invoice paid in full until the EUC clears.

Expect anywhere from 40-100 days for your first EUC to clear. Yes, that is a perfect example of idiocy in government since it is essentially the same kind of check that they can manage to do on the phone in 5 minutes when you buy a gun, but that is how the game is played.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks