• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A2 vs M101A3

MyAngry85

Sorry if this is a repeat question. I'm looking at buying a M101A2 or M101A3 trailer. They're both listed as having the same width, but I notice that the A3's fenders stick out further than the A2. Now, do the fenders stick out farther, or is the cargo body narrower?

MyAngry85

Right after posting this thread, I found my answers on this site. Sorry guys. But to answer my own question, The A2 and A3 box is the same width. The A3 fenders were each moved outward 5". The inner fender spacing on the A2 is 45" and the A3 spacing is 55". Many A2s were converted to A3s by just adding the extended flares keeping the 45" spacing. Another thing I learned, even thought a trailer is listed as a A1, A2, or A3, it could have a different cargo box or frame. Apparently these trailers were slapped together on occasion (big surprise).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks