• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101A3 Tongue Jack

Pawnshop

I bought one off eBay a while back, paid WAY too much, but it was NOS and I wanted it. Unfortunately it does not go low enough to hook up to my M1009, but it is still cool.

41cl8m5

I was just looking through the new issue of Military Vehicles Magazine (June 2011) on page 33 is an ad that might have what you are looking for. No web site it says to call Ralph at 905.732.4122 address is in Canada, Hope this helps

Chris

DAP

On my M116A1 I welded a plate on my tongue and mounted a dual wheel jack I bought from Northern Tools. I had to add about 6 inches of pipe to get it to the correct height. It woeks great and the dual wheels allow me to roll it around on hard surfaces much easier. Saves the back.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shootiniron........ I was just funnin!!!!!! Just sayin these things are like scarce as hens teeth
seems to me from what I see on the matter.
Did not mean to sound like a "SMART" A$$

I really DO need some too!!!

popacom / BILL in KY.:mrgreen:

Dansflb

DAP is it possible to send me a picture of what you did? I'm wondering if you are able to adjust the height with your jack? I can imagine how you did it with ought being able to adjust the height. My concern is that I do use my trailer on different tow vehicles that very in height. If you could shoot me any pics of what you did I would appreciate it! My email is dansflb@me.com Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks